Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (for example, name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you fill in registration forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs or any other user generated content facilities or send emails to us. We may also extract relevant personal data from other information that you provide, for example, from your CV. Please do not submit such personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
We may also collect personal information we’ve found from other websites that display information about you publically. For example, Social Media, your profile on your current employer’s network, any press articles about you or any public listing of your profile.
Collection of Other Information
In addition to personal information, we may collect information about you automatically when you visit the Site.
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it only includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the site and geographical location.
Use of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- Administer your account with us;
- Personalizing your visits to the Site to improve the services provided to you;
- Connecting you to employers;
- Identify visitors to the Site;
- Carry out research on users’ demographics;
- Enhancing your personal profile with information collected from publically available sources;
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting provided that you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
- Customer service and support;
- Communicating (and personalizing such communication) with you;
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality;
- Improve the layout and / or content of the pages of the Site and customize them for users;
- Conducting market research;
- Carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site; and/or
- We may supply personal information about you to selected third parties so that they may contact you with information and offers which may be of interest to you.
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services from the FoundryJobs.in or to share details with third parties outside the FoundryJobs.in so that they can send you information regarding their products and services, either at the point such information is collected on the Site (by checking the relevant box) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us using the Contacting us details below.
Sharing Your Information
We may share information about you with suppliers that we engage to help us provide certain services and/or functionality. We will use reasonable endeavors to control and be responsible for the use of your information by such suppliers. Such suppliers will only use your information to the extent necessary to perform their functions. We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to relevant third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganization of our business.
Updating Your Preferences
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, change your marketing preferences or have any other privacy queries, please write to us (including full details of your request) at the following address:
303-B,PSG Software Park II,
Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 641 004, INDIA.